Sunday 26 August 2012

Looking after little teeth.

Nancy has six teeth now. Four on top. And two at the bottom. Something that I'm painfully aware of everytime I feed her, which is part of the reason why only this weekend I breastfed her for the last time.

I've been brushing her teeth since she was about four months old and the first little one broke through. Well I say brushing them, it's more like coaxing her to open her mouth, and then she sucks all the toothpaste off the bristles.

So this new Brush Baby chewable toothbrush was either going to work really well. Or not at all.

 


It looks a bit wierd, not really like something you'd put in your mouth, especially if you've got a really little one.



But Nancy loved it. She can chew it, which is great for her teeth, including the new one that's about to come through. It's good for her gums as well.
 
And you can put it in the dishwasher, so it's easier to wash off all the fluff and grim floor stuff when it's dropped on the floor.
 

 
It's got a little hook on the handle as well so it's easy for her to grip it. I'm not sure how pricey it is, as it was sent to me to see what Nancy thought of it. But I guess it will last longer than normal toothbrushes as it doesn't have any bristles.

Just got to look forward to the epic screams as the next tooth starts to make an appearance now. Hopefully this might help...

No comments:

Post a Comment